Gear processing is mainly to control the accuracy of transmission between gears during operation, such as: the stability of the transmission, the fluctuation of instantaneous speed, if there is alternating reverse operation, whether the tooth clearance is small, if there is impact load, should slightly improve the accuracy, so as to reduce the damage to the gear caused by impact load.
2, if the above design requirements are higher, the gear precision will be slightly higher, and vice versa
3. However, if the gear precision is set too high, the processing cost will rise and the comprehensive balance will be achieved
4. The above parameters basically belong to the commonly used gear, and the accuracy can be defined as: 7FL, or the explanation of 7-6-6GM precision mark:
7 fl: tianjin gear processing is pointed out that the three tolerance of gear set with precision level 7, tooth thickness deviation for F, lower deviation of tooth thickness for grade 7-6-6 L GM: 7 is the gear accuracy of a group of tolerance zone, the gear precision for level 6, the two groups of tolerance zone of the gear precision for level 6, three groups of tolerance zone of tooth thickness deviation for G level, lower deviation of tooth thickness to M
5. There is no precision for the gear
6, what calculation formula, because do not calculate, is to consult the manual.
6. The determination of the accuracy level is the result of the comprehensive analysis of the engineer. The transmission requires precision, or high load, alternating load...Just set the accuracy level a little higher
7. The accuracy grade is 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10. The smaller the value, the higher the precision
8. (tooth thickness) deviation grade is also the grade given by the designer based on specific working conditions. The precision drive is given higher, the general machine is given lower, the closed drive is given higher, and the open drive is given lower.